Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Werther's Original Caramel #Popcorn Munch 'n Movie Party! #WerthersCaramel

"I received free Werther's Original products in order to host the Werther's Original sponsored MommyParty. The opinions expressed here are my own."

Party on!!!!

It's a Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn "Munch 'n Movie" time thanks to MommyParty.

First of all the amazing party kit that arrived contained everything I needed to host an fantastic and tasty party!

Check it out!



We are huge Werther's Original Fans at our home, but didn't even know they now make Caramel Popcorn.  So what a great idea...sample some Werther's Original Caramel Corn with family and friends and enjoy a great movie.

We received a DVD of the Soul Surfer movie.  Soul Surfer had been on our "to watch" list. 

So I had to get all the plans in place for a great party.  I will admit I did have to sneak a taste of the Werther's Original Caramel Corn before the party.

And the "sneak a taste" turned into finishing off an entire bag.  It was amazing!  I loved the flavor and the crunchy but not sticky Caramel Corn.  Werther's had outdone themselves by taking their famous caramel and transforming it in a gourmet snack food. 

The party kit had some great party menu ideas that incorporated the Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn.  Recipes like Chocolate Caramel Clusters and even a Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix.  These recipes were so simple.  But, I must confess I couldn't bring myself to use this amazingly flavorful and delicious caramel treat in a recipe.   

I am sure the Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix would be delicious.  And maybe you would like to give it a try.  If so here is the recipe, thanks to Werther's Original.

8 cups of Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn
3 cups crispy rice cereal
2 cups mini pretzel twists
1 cup walnut or pecan halves
1 cup hard-shelled, candy coated chocolates

Just mix it all up in a bowl and serve!

We had so many bags of the caramel popcorn I was able to give some away as door prizes during our Munch 'n Movie Party.

The day of our party, the excitement was contagious.  Everyone couldn't wait to sample the Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn and enjoy a family friendly movie.

And let me tell you, the Caramel Popcorn was a huge success.  The biggest problem it this caramel popcorn hasn't made it into our stores yet.  So now all of my guests are needing to get their Werther's Original fix but will have to wait.  It was great to see others fall in love with this gourmet flavored snack.

I encouraged my guests and I will also encourage you to visit www.WerthersCaramelShoppe.com for recipes, exclusive savings and information about Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn. 

And the movie....Soul Surfer was excellent. 

If you are not familiar with Soul Surfer here is a little background.  It is true story about a teen surfer named Bethany Hamilton.  She lost her arm in a shark attack and overcame all odds to become a champion again.    

Thank you MommyParties and Werther's Original for an amazing party and delicious treats!

"I received free Werther's Original products in order to host the Werther's Original sponsored MommyParty. The opinions expressed here are my own."

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.