Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Matcha DNA Certified Organic Matcha Gree Tea Review 100% Organic


Disclaimer: Matcha DNA provided me with a freesamples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
 
I love my Green Tea and all the health benefits that go along with it.  So when I heard about an amazing product called....

Matcha DNA Certified Organic Matcha Tea

I couldn't wait to learn more and give it a try.  So when I was sent a full size sample to review.  I was thrilled and looked forward to see what all the hype was about. 

First of all...

I love that the 3oz bag of Matcha DNA Tea is resealable, so it keeps the 34 individually packed pouches safe inside the main packing unit.  What a great idea. 

And each of the 34 individually packed pouches of Matcha DNA come with an easy to tear notch so you can quickly get to the health and goodness.

A little about Matcha DNA; and what this tea is....

Matcha DNA is a certified 100% Organic powdered green tea.  It is sustainable grown with maximum potency.  It is of premium rare Chinese origin and never radiated. 

Nothing is added to this Powdered Green Matcha Tea!

I was surprised to hear about powdered green Matcha tea.  But, to my delight I learned that it dates backs to over 1,000 years ago.  Yes, the Song Dynasty in China practiced drinking powdered tea. 

Did you know one glass of Matcha DNA may be the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content.

Matcha is 1200 units/g of ORAC Antioxidant Value.  And to but that figure in terms that one may understand...Pomegranates only have 105 units/g and Blueberries 91 units/g.

So what did I think of Matcha DNA?

First I had to see how to prepare it correctly.

I pre-warmed my mug with hot water.

Then I dumped the water out and added the contents of one of the individually packed pouches of Matcha DNA.

I added hot water slowly over the powdered Matcha DNA (I like to add a little more water that the instructions recommend).

I mixed it up and enjoyed my Matcha DNA, all-natural.  You can add something extra for sweetness.  But I chose not too.  I must share that I am looking forward to keeping a few packages of Matcha DNA with me at work. 

I love the earthiness of the Matcha DNA.  It was very hearty and had a nice clean green tea flavor.  I enjoyed that it did not have any bitterness with each drink.  It is great knowing this Superfood Tea is full of antioxidants.

You can purchase your own direct from Matcha or even through Amazon.com

Disclaimer: Matcha DNA provided me with a free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.