Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

BONEO Canine Maintenance Formula Supplement - Canine Bone Health



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 


This is not your traditional Glucosamine and Chondroitin Joint Supplement for Fido!

BONEO is for your canine's bone and joint health.  Is it revolutionary and all-natural.  That is music to my ears being a proud owner of a Lab and Corgi (both rescue dogs).  Espeically since our Lab is aging and is starting to move a little slower.  Plus one of his hips at times seems to be painful and slows him down.

I had to learn more about BONEO before trying my free bottle on by beloved dogs.

BONEO is veterinarian recommended for bone health and is proven for canine bone and joint support.  And BONEO was inspired by a rescue dog named Neo (ahhhh!)

Like I said before BONEO is revolutionary.  The reason I say that is.....this product is multi-functional.  It is powered by patented Neo-PORTIN® Complex, a blend of Ribonuclease-enriched Lactoferrin (R-ELF), Coenzyme-Q10 and β-Glucan.

The active ingredients in this glycoprotein-based technology have been shown to help enhance bone turnover activity, promote joint comfort and increase absorption of nutrients.The formula is also fortified with bone-specific co-factors, minerals and antioxidant synergists for broad-spectrum support.

I was surprised to see that each bottle has 90 tasty (my dogs told me) liver and sausage flavored tabs.  The retail price is $39.99.  By following the directions on the bottle - small dogs (up to 10 pounds) get 1 tab everyday.  Medium dogs ( 11-50 pounds) get 2 tabs a day.  A Large dog (Over 50 pounds) get 3 tabs a day.  You can learn more at www.boneocanine.com.

So what do my dogs think of BONEO?  Well if you look at the photo below - I think that says it all.  I found the bottle in our Corgi's dog bed after I went to work earlier this week.  Thank Goodness he couldn't figure out how to get the lid off.
 
But truly...my dogs look forward to taking their BONEO in the morning.  And I love how much easier our Lab is moving around.  I feel that BONEO has helped him greatly.

You can learn more about BONEO via their social media:

Website
Facebook
Twitter

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Do you notice that your dog is feeling nervous and never stay quite? Then you should provide him CBD dog treats. This dog treats will help him to stay calm and quiet. CBD dog treats known as the best calming treats for dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.