Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

TwinLab CleanSeries Whey Protein Isolate Review

Disclaimer: TwinLab provided me with a free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

Good Morning Everyone.  I am going to take a quick minute to share about an advanced, banned substance tested, ultra fast absorbing Protein for sale on the market from the makers of TwinLab.  I said a quick minute as I get my workout in every morning, and it is almost time.  And after every workout I refuel with a great tasting shaker bottle full of high quality protein.  As I feel the protein helps to power and rebuild the muscles I have used during my rigorous fitness routine.

So when I was asked to sample one of TwinLab's newest protein products I couldn't wait to see what I would think.

Well this TwinLab and now fitness friend of mine is called.....

TwinLab Whey Protein Isolate for the CleanSeries

Thank you TwinLab for the great photo and info image below.

And I believe that all the hype on this protein product is true; the news shares the TwinLab CleanSeries touts standard setting certification that stands out among competition.

I like that this TwinLab whey protein in Non-GMO, gluten free and best of all made with out using any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.

I was concerned how the CleanSeries Whey Protein Isolate would taste without using any artificial flavors or sweeteners.  But, TwinLab has truly out done themselves this time!  I can't believe how a serving of the Vanilla Wave  tastes.  Is is so deliciously sweet and tastes like a true vanilla shake.  It is a protein I look forward to enjoying after a workout.  I use the word enjoying as I enjoy the taste, texture and physical benefits of each serving.

I find it mixes/blends up totally and completely clump free when I use a simple blender bottle.  All you do is add one scoop (which is provided) to 6 to 8 oz. of cold water and blend.  A single serving provided 23 grams of protein.

And as the packaging states:  Using TwinLab CleanSeries Whey Protein Isolate can help promote muscle repair and help reduce recovery time.  Also it is fat free and only 2grams of sugar per serving.

On a side note...did you know that Dr. Oz's  personal trainer Joel Harper endorses TwinLab's CleanSeries. This CleanSeries also offers products like Sport Protein, Soy Protein Isolate and Pre-workout Activator to list off a few of the offerings.

If you are interested in learning more about the TwinLab CleanSeries line heard on over to TwinLab and read more.  And if you want to purchase some of this Ultra Fast Absorbing Whey Protein Isolate you can directly from TwinLab.

“CleanSeries demonstrates that you can deliver both high performance and high nutritional standards in the same sports nutrition line,” says Marc Stover, Director of Marketing for Twinlab. “So whether you are training for a triathlon, hitting the elliptical to shed a few pounds, or just trying sports nutrition products for the first time, you can trust CleanSeries to help you perform better and to recover faster.”


Don't forget to check out TwinLab via Social Media.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: TwinLab provided me with a freesamples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your review. I mainly use this as a meal replacement/snack for in between classes when I don't have time to grab an actual meal. For best taste alone I would order ON as some other protein powders that I've tried have had an odd after taste.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.