Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gold Prom Dress, Perfect for any Dressy Occassion or Party from PromGirl.net


How often as a busy mom, you do get the chance to look a feel like a Prom Queen?  Thanks to PromGirl.net, I now can look like a Prom Queen.  They sent me the most gorgeous and well made prom dress by Clarisse to review for free.  Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
I was delighted on how fast my new dress shipped and look how professionally packaged it was.
It was packaged in a clear clothing bag with a padded hanger, so it was ready to be stored properly.
 
Let me tell you more about the short prom dress I received and all its amazing details.  I keep saying prom dress, but I know I will get use of of this quality dress for many different parties and special occasions I will attend.
 As you can see below the heart-shaped glittered sequins neckline is very sparkly and stands out.
 The gathered wide empire sash adds a nice affect to this beautiful dress and makes ones waist look trim and small.

I love the back of this short prom dress.  The side bow makes this dress stand out from all the rest!  The bow was fastened with nice clear snaps to make getting this dress on simple and easy
 
I love that the back zipper is hidden and then covered also by the bow.
The above photo shows how the zipper is hidden and how the bow unhooks to get into the dress.
 
And look at the gorgeous and full multi layers of tulle with curled bottoms to give the short skirt area the puffy effect!
 
PromGirl.net make it very easy to select the correct size, thanks to their size chart tab.  They were right on with the size I chose.  Which I know can be very tricky when ordering online.  And if this dress doesn't look like your style, head on over to PromGirl.net and I am certain you will find the perfect dress to fit your shape, size and needs.  They offer many different ways to search to find what you are dreaming of, including prize range, size, style, event, designer and even Sale!
 
So let your in-Queen come out and play.  Buy a new dress today!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Choice of supplies is also essential. An outfit produced with ideal high quality delicate silk, taffeta, velvet, satin and natural and organic is positive to finish a unforgettable and sophisticated impact for the groom while your visitors for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!!! you have shared nice blog, and your dresses are so nice thank you for sharing great blog

    Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid Dresses by Say My Vows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this just before. So nice to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this internet site is some thing that's needed on the web, an individual having a little originality. valuable job for bringing something new to the world wide web!
    If you want to learn more about this site: Most Popular Prom Dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.