Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PSCPets IntelliFlora For Dogs and Cats Review


Do you take supplements to keep your body healthy and working like a fine oiled machine.  How about your pet?  Yes, your family cat or dog.

I think many pet owners over look this important aspect of their fury friends lives.  I feel my family's two rescued dogs deserve the opportunity to thrive and live a healthy, happy and long life.

One way to give Lucky and Radar (our loving dogs) this chance is with the pet supplement IntelliFlora. 
PSCPets IntelliFlora can be enjoyed by cats or dogs.  It is easy to provide to your pets.  And I can speak from personal experience, my dogs can't wait to gobble up their daily breakfast.  The powder smells like dog treats.  As IntelliFlora is simply sprinkled over their food once a day.  The dosage is convenient as a small measure scoop is included in the bottle.

IntelliFlora is the perfect supplement to help you dog or cat maintain a healthy immune system.  It also can be used to help your pet if they are suffering from diarrhea.  The reason is:

IntelliFlora contains four different bacterial strains (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus).  The combination of these bacterial strains are proven to maintain intestinal health and balance of your furry friends. 

Not only does IntelliFlora contains important bacterial strains if also is made of up vitamins and essential nutrients.  I was amazed to see how many different nutrients were included like: Manganese, Zinc, Vitamins C, A and E.  These nutrients are vital to help your dog or cat's metabolism, vision and immune system.

When I have researched similar products in the past, I noted most were only formulated for either cats or dogs...Not Both.  And these products were expensive.  So when I checked out PSCPets IntelliFlora I learned this product is formulated for both cats and dogs and is affordable.  IntelliFlora regularly sells for only $14.99 plus shipping and handling.

As as my Lucky dog will tell you....
 
IntelliFlora taste great!

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.