Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 24 Nutrisystem - Exhausted and Sleep Deprived and #NSNation

Week 24- on Nutrisystem and I am one exhausted, sleep deprived mother of some sick little boys.
 
It has been a very, very long week....which began last Saturday and is still continuing.  All my little boys at one time or another have been vomiting and just overall sick.  My middle son is still struggling along.

I have had some very long nights, sleeping on the floor..hoping everyone would sleep through the night and not get sick.  I also had some very long days....hours upon hours of resuring little ones that they would get better.

I found my eating totally off schedule and irratic.  I was eating anything and everything that sounds good and comforting...which meant I indulged way too much.  But, I still was able to make time for a workout everyday (still haven't missed one!).  I actually felt very refreshed after each workout for a short time.

I am dreading stepping on the scale this week.  But, I know whatever gains it shows..next week has GOT to be better.  I am sorry I will not be posted a vlogg this week - but next week I will.

So.....


This week I.....

gained 4.2 pounds!!


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 19 -lost 2 pounds
Week 20 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 21 - lost 1.4 pounds
Week 22 - gained 1.6 pounds
Week 23 - lost 2.2 pounds
Week 24 - gained 4.2 pounds





Total Weight Loss So Far after 24 weeks on Nutrisystem
44.6 pounds.
 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.