Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 5 on 20 Second Fitness - Wow! Defination and Muscle Tone!

Week 5 .... Working out with.....20 Second Fitness!


 
No More Excuses!!!  You can get fit and find the time to make it all happen...in 20 Second intervals. 

Did you make time to workout over the Thanksgiving Holiday?  I did!  And 20 Second Fitness made it so convenient and possible to start my Thanksgiving holiday off with a quick heart pounding workout.  I find myself craving the workouts.  I can't wait to see what the next day holds in store and what area of the body it will focus on.  I love the feeling of my muscles scream for me to stop, but pushing through that wall!

Look at my upper thighs....


I still can't believe my eyes and the definition!  Thank you!  Thank you 20 Second Fitness for taking my workouts to the next level.


20 Second Fitness is offering all my wonderful followers and fans Free Shipping when ordering your own 20 Second Fitness. Just use the code "Fish Full Thinking".

Keep an eye out and see what the coming weeks will be like during my workouts using 20 Second Fitness.




Don't forget to follow 20 Second Fitness on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: 20 Second Fitness provided me with their fitness program free
of charge for my participation and possible compensation for programs sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.