Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 4 with 20 Second Fitness and I lost 1.4 pounds and feel ready to take on the world!!

Week 4 .... Working out with.....20 Second Fitness!



I am shocked at the definition I am seeing, especially in my thighs and calves...How can 20 second bursts of repetitive exercises do so much??  Considering I am only in my 4th week with the 20 Second Fitness...I am amazing at the results...and I lost another 1.4 pounds this past week!!

I look forward to starting my mornings off on the right foot, by a quick and effective work out with 20 Second Fitness...So NO MORE EXCUSES!  You can find time for this excellent fitness program and will love your new found self.  Every day you will feel the affects...the sore muscles...the muscle definition....you will also hear the comments by others. Like the one I hear all the time..."What are you doing for a workout to have legs like that?"  And of course I let them know..."20 Second Fitness".

So are you ready to make a commitment to yourself and your family?  A commitment to get healthy and fit?  Join in and get fit with 20 Second Fitness.

20 Second Fitness is offering all my wonderful followers and fans Free Shipping when ordering your own 20 Second Fitness. Just use the code "Fish Full Thinking".

Keep an eye out and see what the coming weeks will be like during my workouts using 20 Second Fitness.



Don't forget to follow 20 Second Fitness on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: 20 Second Fitness provided me with their fitness program free
of charge for my participation and possible compensation for programs sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.