Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 3 with 20 Second Fitness - Lost 3" on my thighs!!

Week 3 .... Working out with.....20 Second Fitness!



The workout times have increased with Week 3 - as the "real" fitness program started this week...and boy has it!!!  I am so sore, but not too sore to get up and complete my 20 Second Fitness the next morning.  I like how only certain body parts are targeted everyday, so it is only one or two areas the greet me the next morning with the accomplishment "cries".  So I am able to give it my all working a different body area in need the following day.

I was shocked when I did my measurements and the HUGE difference the tape showed on my thighs.  I liked to think I didn't have much if anything to lose on my thighs with starting this excellent program.  But WOW in 3 weeks time I have lost 3 inches total on my thighs!  Thank you 20 Second Fitness!

All I need to say is.... YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS PROGRAM OUT!  YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!!!

20 Second Fitness is offering all my wonderful followers and fans Free Shipping when ordering your own 20 Second Fitness. Just use the code "Fish Full Thinking".

Keep an eye out and see what the coming weeks will be like during my workouts using 20 Second Fitness.


Don't forget to follow 20 Second Fitness on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: 20 Second Fitness provided me with their fitness program free
of charge for my participation and possible compensation for programs sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.