Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 20 Nutrisystem "First Skinny Fat Day" #NSNation

Week 20 - on Nutrisystem and I was shocked to experience my first "Skinny Fat Day".  I must admit it took me quite off guard.  I feel so great after being blessed with the Nutrisystem experience.  And especially after losing so much weight and finally being happy with the size I currently am...a 7/8!!
 
So here is what happened.  I worked out in the morning like I always do (and YES I still haven't missed a day of working out since starting the Nutrisystem program!) and ate my delicious Nutrisystem meals and the healthy add ins...and an extra apple and cup of Greek no fat yogurt.... Then I got dressed to do my second workout for the day after work.  I put on a workout shirt I have never been able to wear...but I can now!!!  The shirt fits great but is snug (it is a size small).  So with the shirt being smaller and snug...it showed off my little bit of extra around my mid-section..I know it is only a tiny little bit now!  And for whatever reason it hit me wrong...wrong...wrong.  
 
My first thought was...I look FAT!  Then I truly realized what I was thinking.  I was angry with myself for having that thought.  I have accomplished so much and I am very proud of my body...my work in progress.  I am beautiful even is my weight does fluctuate a little now an then. 
 
So here are my stats...what do you think?   
 
So at the end of week 20 I have lost a total of 36.5 inches!!!



Waist - Total lost 8.5"
Chest - Total lost 5.75"
Hips - Total lost 8.75"
Thighs - Total lost 9.5"
Upper Arms - Total lost 4"


 

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 19 -lost 2 pounds
Week 20 - gained 1.4 pounds


Total Weight Loss So Far after 20 weeks on Nutrisystem
46.8 pounds.
 
I vow this week to watch my water intake.  I know it has been dwindling.  And I think my weight gain was from more muscle mass, thanks to a new workout program I started 3 weeks ago.


Also.....I big welcome to the new Nutrisystem CEO, Dawn M. Zier!



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.