Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 2 ... Working out with 20 Second Fitness

Week 2 .... Working out with.....20 Second Fitness

 

Week 1 went so fast and I personally found it very easy, but boy did it get my heart rate up!  Now I am on to Week 2 and I find this Super Fast AT-Home Interval Training System to be jump starting my fitness to a new level.  The workouts continue to vary every day which I find exciting and fun.  Some of the days currently are a tiny bit longer than 4 minutes...but I am not complaining!

The workout I completed today was great and I am feeling the affects.  I am a little sore, but not too sore to take on another day of 20 Second Fitness.  I can't wait to see the long term results of a more defined and sculpted me.  I have been doing 20 Second Fitness as the first part of my daily workout and I am still continuing my other workout routines.  But this week I lost 2 more pounds!

At this point, I would highly recommend this program to all who are interesting in getting fit and losing weight, without having to pay for a gym membership and working out for hours on end....20 Second Fitness is offering all my wonderful followers and fans Free Shipping when ordering your own 20 Second Fitness. Just use the code "Fish Full Thinking".

Keep an eye out and see what the coming weeks will be like during my workouts using 20 Second Fitness.


Don't forget to follow 20 Second Fitness on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: 20 Second Fitness provided me with their fitness program free
of charge for my participation and possible compensation for programs sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.