Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 19 Nutrisystem - Almost down 50 pounds and feeling great! #NSNation

Week 19 - on Nutrisystem and still successful with a busy, hectic week and days away from home.

Where do I begin?  My week began with some major house cleaning and then an overnight trip away from home.  I packed healthy snacks and many Nutrisystem items to help me get through my journey away from home.

This day away from home and my boys ended up being very rewarding.  I learned it is possible to make healthy food choices and remain successful on this program.  And my trip ended with a great surprise.  I was presented with a very special and humbling award.

Here is a photo of me after I received my award.


Upon returning home.  Life kicked into high gear at work, but I made sure to have my Nutrisystem meals and snacks along.  We even traveled a hour away after work for a fun night at a local zoo for their Spooktacular. 

I was proud of my will power to not eat all the sweet treats and chosing a healthy supper.  And then the next night was Halloween.  Need I say more?

And still I have not missed a work out.  I can't believe the strength I have.  But I can tell with my added muscle tone, I am burning up calories like crazy.  I have started to add some more healthy snacks to my daily routine, as I am getting close to my ideal weight (I still can't believe that!!).  And still the weight continues to fall off.
 
I lost another 2 pounds this week!


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 19 -lost 2 pounds



Total Weight Loss So Far after 19 weeks on Nutrisystem
48.2 pounds.

 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.