Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rachel and the TreeSchoolers DVD Review / Great Preschool Movie


The perfect DVD for any child in preschool.

Introducing....

Rachel and the TreeSchoolers DVD

This New educational series for preschool children is a home run!!  I am amazed and pleased as a mother of a preschooler, how Two Little Hands Productions was able to base this series on a comprehensive preschool program.

What do I mean by comprehensive preschool program?  It means that all the major studied areas like language, reading, math and science are covered.  Plus, key social-emotional skills like kindness, empathy, and self control are also incorporated.

All of these necessary components are excellent, but the Rachel and the TreeSchoolers program bring it well beyond.  It actually teaches children to learn how to learn.  And what do that create?  Success!!  Success in the comfort of your own home!

My son and I had the chance to review the 1st episode, "A Rainy Day".  I first want to say my son LOVED it and is in LOVE with Rachel and the TreeSchoolers.  It was great to see how rain interrupting daily activities in this episode could create so much learning.  And it truly did.  The bright colors and fun spin put on everything, kept my son's attention, very easily (and that is saying a lot!).

Not only do you get a great video.  Two Little Hands Productions offer a FREE ACTIVITY  GUIDE to parents and teachers for a FREE "Rainy Day" activity guide.  It includes fun and easy activities for home or in the classroom.  The PDF guide includes a full set of printable resources, including a My Rainy Day book template, character cards, song lyrics and a fun certificate.

Get the Activity Guide now

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.