Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review - Enter via Facebook to win $500 Gift Card to CVS Pharmacy


Autumn is upon us with Old Man Winter to soon follow.  Are you ready for all the cold weather?  How about the seasonal allergies and illnesses, like the flu and common colds?

I know I am, thanks to an amazing company that has been around since 1870!
 

It is hard to imagine a product surviving for over 140 years!  So, that must mean their Softish Throat Drops are doing something right!

I will admit I had never tried these Made in America unique throat drops until I was selected to review them...and they sent the most amazing box full of Softish Throat Drops.

Look at the great packaging....
Pine Bros. offer value size bags and convenient plastic "puck" containers full of 26 drops.  These containers have a twist on and off lid, which is perfect to put in your pursue and even in your car. 
 
I had the opportunity to sample the Wild Cherry and Natural Honey flavors from Pine Bros.  The Wild Cherry were may favorite.  But the Natural Honey tasted just like its name, pure and simple.
 
I now understand why these throat drops are called, "Softish".  I have never had another throat drop like these.  They are not hard and they are not soft, but they do last a very long while in your mouth.  They remind me of a gummy bear, but firmer like a piece of chewing gum.  But they work the best if not chewed.
 
I love that the active ingredient is glycerin.  So they are safe to use as needed.  They are perfect to use when you have a sore throat and even minor mouth irritations.

I am thankful that the creator and former owner of Airborne, Victoria Knight-McDowell has acquired Pine Bros.  Here is to a continued success of this American classic throat drop.  You can find Pine Bros. on these social media sites....Facebook and Twitter and Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops are available nationwide at CVS Pharmacy. 

Speaking of CVS Pharmacy...don't forget to head on over on Pine Bros. Facebook page and ENTER TO WIN a $500 gift card to CVS Pharmacy.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.