Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

One FREE Treat card ONLY Monday 11/19 & Tuesday 11/20

Hello...I want to introduce myself to everyone....
 
My name is Super Buzy and I am in Holiday Overload.
 
Thank goodness my holiday stress list recently has gotten much shorter thanks to TREAT.
 
Never head of TREAT?  Don't worry they are a New and Exciting greeting card brand from Shutterfly.  You can send one of a kind greeting cards that are ideal for the holidays, thank yous, birthdays and all other occasions in between.  It is very easy and simple to do and totally personalized.
 
So what are you waiting for?
 
Head on over to Treat and get one FREE Treat Card ONLY this Monday (11-19-12) or Tuesday (11-20-12).  Make sure to use the code TREATBLOGR when checking out.
 
Happy Holidays!

 
 
Disclosure: Fishful Thinking received a Free Credit on my Treat account for participation.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.