Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Nano I Love You in 120 Languages Onyx Pendant Review


Merry Christmas, early too me!  Thank you so much Nano for blessing me with the most beautiful and unique 24kt gold, I Love You in 120 Languages Onyx Pendant and sterling silver chain to review.

I must admit, I truly have never seen another pendant like this before.  It is a work of art and conversation piece.  The reason I say conversation piece....if you look very, very closely at this gorgeous pendant or use the magnifying glass which is included (don't forget to keep your magnifying glass with you, how about on your key chain...that way to can show off your Nano to everyone!)... You can see 120 different languages expressing the word, "I Love You".
The translated languages are even incorporated into the golden heart.  No wonder why Pamela Anderson has been seen wearing this Pendant from Nano.
  
So ladies....if you are wanting to find this gift under your tree this year, make sure to leave this blog post up on your computer for your significant other to find....Significant Other if you are reading this...Click here...to buy this pendant right now!!!
 
I must sing my praises to Nano.  I can't believe how well put together this fashionable jewelry is.  It is well worth the money.  It made my heart melt and I wear this piece with pride.
 
Learn more about Nano and all their other products online.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.