Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fogless Travel Mirror by ToiletTree Review


The perfect stocking stuffer for your man on the go...

The Fogless Travel Mirror by ToiletTree

I recently had the chance to try out a great and very useful fogless Travel Mirror. 


I truly wondered if this mirror would actually do what it guaranteed....would it not fog in the shower?

First I read the simple instructions to make sure I knew how to get the TolietTree mirror to work correctly.  All I needed to do was fill the fill the reservoir located on the back of the mirror before each use with hot shower water.  The hot shower water is the same temperature as the environment in your shower which makes it scientifically impossible for the mirror to ever fog.  How cool or hot is that?  (Why didn't I think of that?  Lol)

I love the travel bag that was included with a useful drawstring closure.  It makes it very easy to take this fogless mirror along anywhere.  And it keeps its protected for scratches.

Did you notice in the above photo.  It also comes with a great little squeegee to  help get rid of any water droplets on this portable mirror.  The squeegee stores right on the bottom of the mirror so you won't misplace it.
 
The back of this fogless mirror contains specially designed suctions cups.  These suction cups allow you you to remove the mirror from your own shower and take your mirror with your anywhere and install it quickly.

The mirror is 4.75 inches x 5.5 inches.  So it is a nice and useable size to take along or use right in the comfort of your own shower.  

So the answer to my question above...Did it really not fog in the shower???

NO....it worked perfectly....NO Fog!!  Way to go ToiletTree!!
 
You can purchase your own TolietTree Fogless Travel Mirror from Amazon.com.
 
You can also find out more via Facebook and Twitter.
 
Happy Holidays!!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.