Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dasani Drops - Flavor Enhancer Review - *NEW*

How many of you get the recommended water intake everyday?  I think many of us do not.  And one of the biggest reasons, I believe is because water is so bland.  It is boring and not something many of us look forward to drinking.

But there is a new product out on the market today that will change your attitude towards drinking and enjoying water again.
 
Dasani Drops - Flavor Enhancer

I know there are many different flavor enhancers out of the market today, and I have tried many of them.  But Dasani has worked hard and went outside the box, when it comes to their flavor combinations.  They make it enjoyable to drink water again....flavored water!

Check out these unique and fun flavor blends offered from Dasani Drops:

Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry, Pink Lemonade and Pineapple Coconut.

I was thrilled to learn there are zero calories in Dasani Drops...so go ahead and drink away.  You are able to customize how much flavor you add into your water, which I like.  So if you want a stronger flavor profile, just squeeze the bottle of little longer.

Keep an eye out for Dasani Drops in your local grocery store in the powdered drink aisle.

Thank you Dasani for creating a new product to add to your refreshing water. 

Don't forget to follow Dasani on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: Dasani provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Dasani for making this product! Water is bland no longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.