Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 13 Nutrisystem This "Unlucky Number" doesn't scare me! #NSNation

Yes, I just completed Week 13 on Nutrisystem and NO "Unlucky Number 13" did not scare me!

Thanks to Nutrisystem...#13 could be one of my favorite numbers.

This week lead to my first battle with being sick for 18 hours...uggg.  It was terrible but I survived and still got my workout in (yes, I am a fitness addict now!).  So, for 13 weeks (91 days) straight I haven't missed a day of working out.  I feel so strong and accomplished.

All my hard work and dedication to Nutrisystem is paying off.  Last Sunday I gave in and bought some new pants.  Size 9/10!!!  I haven't been in that size for many, many years!  It feels great to put clothes on and feel proud and confident when I head out wearing them.  Plus, the great compliments are helping boost my confidence too.

I was thrilled to have received my 30 pound Nutrisystem Bear in the mail this week.  It makes me crave the 40 pounds bear, to join my bear family.  Yes, I look forward to losing more, but it is so much beyond that.  I love feeling healthy.  I love being comfortable in my own skin, again!  I love having engery to keep up with whatever the world has in store.
 
Thank you Nutrisystem!

So how did my week go according to the scale???
 
I lost another 3.8 pounds this week!!!

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds


Total Weight Loss So Far after 13 weeks on Nutrisystem
37 pounds.



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.



Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm doing this too and have lost 25 pounds so far...it's taking me longer though, but we all lose at different paces.

    Isn't it fun shopping for clothes now...I swear sometimes I'll catch a glimpse of myself in the mirrror and think "who is that?" oh yeah, it's me :)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.