Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gluten Free School Lunch Ideas thanks to Udi's Gluten-Free Foods - The Back to School Lunch Challenge - Monday

I am thrilled to be part of the Udi's Gluten-Free Foods Back to School Lunch Challenge.

Udi's is the #1 gluten-free baked goods brand in both natural and conventional grocery channels.

Udi's provided me with a great assortment of their Gluten Free products to help with a full week of school lunches.

Look at all the amazing Gluten Free products including:

Udi's Millet-Chia Bread
Udi's White Sandwich Bread
Udi's Au Naturel Granola
Udi's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Udi's Snickerdoole Cookies
Glution Pretzels

So what creative ideas can I come up with for a great gluten free school lunch?  A gluten free lunch that will make my boys fit in and not stick out as different.

Monday....

A classic favorite, I feel of all school children....A PB&J on Udi's White Sandwich Bread.  I love making my boys classic sandwiches special by using a fun cutter, to make them into shapes like dinosaurs and even little squares.
A nice honeycrisp apple, since they are just coming into season and are so yummy!

A cup of fresh popped popcorn and for a sweet dessert - a few Udi's Snickerdoodle Cookies.

Now...I just need to figure out what to pack for school lunch on Tuesday...keep an eye out for more great Gluten Free Lunch ideas.


Disclaimer: Udi's Gluten Free sponsored and provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.