Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

ActivewearUSA carries an amazing selection of fitness apparel. I love my Workout Tank Top!

I can't believe I am currently on an 61 day stretch of not missing a single work out.  And I am pleased to report after so many days of physical fitness and eating healthy, I have been losing a large amount of weight.

It is great see the pounds drop off and my clothing sizes shrink.  I have been enjoying getting to wear many new outfits and fitting back into things I haven't been able to in years.

I noticed even though I am fitting into smaller clothing items, my workout apparel hadn't changed much.  I continued to wear tops that were too large and not supportive.

The more I thought about that, the more upset I became with myself.  I have worked out hard and for many hours to get where I am at today!  I deserved some great looking, fitting and supportive workout apparel to show off the new me!

So my quest began and I found an amazing company's facebook page, ActivewearUSA.  Go check them out and "Like" them, you will not be disappointed.

Their facebook page lead me to their website ActivewearUSA. 

I can't believe how many useful, fun, creative, functional and fashion oriented active and fitness wear that is offered on the market today, especially through Activewear USA!

Activewear USA takes to time even to categorize their offerings into what activity/sport you plan on wearing the active item for, in order to get the proper fit and support.  What a great idea. 

They offer FREE shipping on order over $75 (domestic US) and Free returns (US Only).

I was so excited to find out ActivewearUSA was going to send me one piece of activewear from their extensive line of products they carry.  I couldn't wait to see what they would send.

In order for a great piece to be selected for me, I had to answer a few questions.  Including my size, what sport I typically do and my style (crazy, floral, conservative or black).  Now that my body is getting back on track, I love crazy, stand out styles.   So what would they select for my review?  I knew it was going to be a top.  Speaking of tops, ActivewearUSA is always updating their apparel so keep an eye out to see what new things they have to offer on great items like workout tanks.

They sent me an amazing Sabin Racer Top from Prana. It has a sporty racerback styling and internal shelf bra which offers a supportive fit without crushing or binding.  The shirred detailing on the area around the bust was a great feature that is meant to flatter your bust-line.

I loved the wild pattern and it is great that it doesn't show my sweat plus it drys very quickly.  This top is a little on the longer side which I love as it fits snug to my body and stays in place while I am workout out doing aerobics and cardio weight lifting.

I have been wearing my top for a few weeks now, and it is holding up perfectly.  It is still retaining its shape and look after multiple times of use.  I highly recommend this top specially and can't wait to try at least another one or two more when I drop down to a size medium. 

***Warning before looking below****  I have a terrible "farmer's tan" and it shows in the photo below!  Okay?  Are you prepared?

So now that I have shared my lovely photo, I need to get serious again.  I enjoy feeling great about myself and finding a company who carries products to help bring fitness to a whole other level.

Thank you ActivewearUSA for for making online fitness shopping easy and fun.  You guys rock!
 
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of a top carried by Activewear USA to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.