Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week Two - Nutrisystem - Overcoming Challenges! #NSNation

Week two on Nutrisystem was full of Challenges.  But, along with the challenges I found the ability and strength to overcome!  So take that unhealthy foods!!!

Challenges:

A day trip away from home with our boys to the zoo.

I made cupcakes for our boys to take to daycare and some for home.

Homemade Smoked Ribs - that smoked all day long...and smelled delicious!!

Do I try on that shirt in the closet I bought online months ago that almost fit?

Finding time to make sure I am getting in all my meals and all the components of them.

Successes:

The day trip to the zoo and water park area was amazing. 

I got up early the morning of our day trip to get my workout in (I haven't missed a single day of working out since starting Nutrisystem...I make sure to get at least 30 minutes in a each day!)  I packed nice healthy snack foods along for everyone.  I was able to enjoy a container of No Fat Greek Yogurt for my morning snack (PowerFuel).  A late lunch lead us to Chili's.  I controlled myself and didn't even enjoy one single chip with salsa.  Instead I had a salad with dressing on the side for my appetizer.  I selected the 6oz sirloin steak with steamed broccoli - only 300 calories according to their menu.

Oh the cupcakes!  I didn't eat a single bite!  And the extra cupcakes that remained for one day went to work to get them out of the house.

Ribs...None for me!  I enjoyed one of my Nutrisystem meals!!

The shirt in the closet...IT FITS!!! AND I WORE IT ON THURSDAY....Happy Dance!!!

I continue to strive to make sure I am finding the time to get in all the necessary meals and snacks in each and everyday.  I will admit I was too full twice this past week to eat dessert (crazy huh?)  and I missed my afternoon snack the day of the zoo.

So did I lose any weight this week??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I lost another 3.5 pounds this week...so take that Week 2 and bring on Week 3!

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds

Total Loss after Week 2 - lost 7 pounds!!!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.



Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! You go girl! Keep it up! And thanks for joining the Planet Weidknecht weekend hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.