Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 4 - Nutrisystem - Oh Yes!! My 1st Bear!! #NSNation

Week 4 on Nutrisystem is done with continued results.  As a Nurtisystem blogger I will be creating a video blog at least every four weeks.  So it is time for my first one.

I decided to share what Nutrisystem means to me:


N Nutrition

U  Ultimate

T  Training

R  Refocus

I  “I can do it!”

S  Support

Y  Youthful

S  Success

T  Time

E  Encouragement

M Motivation
So at the end of week 4 I lost another 1.6 pounds and I can't believe in a months time I have lost a total of 12.25 inches!!!

Waist - Total lost 3"
Chest - Total lost 3.5"
Hips - Total lost 1.5"
Thighs - Total lost 3"
Upper Arms - Total lost 1.25"

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds

Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds

Total Weight Loss So Far 11 .4 pounds.....So what does that mean?  I will be getting my 1st Nutrisystem bear!  (Happy Dance).

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.