Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 3 - Nutrisystem - Increasing my workouts. #NSNation

Week 3 on Nutrisystem and come and went and I welcome week 4 with a new passion.  As you will see I am only .2 pounds way from getting my first Nutrisystem Bear.  Nutrisystem has a very fun and motivating way of rewarding its customers who are losing weight on their journey.  The first bear named "Pound" comes after you lose your first 10 pounds.

I am so close I can taste it...

Week 3 started with a lesson for me.  Two of my boys celebrated their birthdays.  Last Saturday I decided to have a very small piece of cake as my dessert.  NOT a good choice.  It made me feel so sick.  It was way too sweet and greasy.  Ugggg...well I will not do that again!

I increase my workouts this week.  And I am proud to say I have not missed a workout since starting Nutrisystem.  So that makes 22 days in a row...soon to be 23 as I am going to do my morning workout after I finish this post.  I have been getting up early to get a 25 to 30 minute workout done in the morning before work and then getting a 30 to 45 minute workout done over my lunch break (or sometimes after our boys go to bed).  I love seeing the transformation with my body and muscle tone.  Plus my clothes continue to get looser. 

People are starting to notice my weight loss and it feels great.  One person at work is looking into the program.  Excellent!!

I continue to enjoy most of the Nutrisystem meals.  I am on my last week of meals and can't wait for my new month's meals to arrive.  I am down to eating some that are not my favorite but they are just fine. 

One of my new favorite additions to the Nutrisystem meal plan is my morning snack on the weekends when I am off from work.  The addition is one egg (power fuel).  And of course most veggies are unlimited so I make a huge gourmet snack and now I have to make extra as my husband wants a plate and so do my boys. 
This is for my husband and I...so that is why is looks like so much.

I lightly spray a pan with cooking spray and add tons and tons of veggies like broccoli, eggplant, yellow onions, green and red peppers and sometimes orange and spinach.  I saute them and then add an egg into the center of it all and cook until done.  It is amazing and filling.

I admit I was disappointed when I stepped on the scale a few minutes ago.  I so wanted my first Nutrisystem Bear, but I also was very proud of myself for the continued weight loss.  I lost 2.8 pounds this week!!!  I think the reason it wasn't more, is I know I am putting on more muscle mass and muscle weights more than fat.

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds

Total Weight Loss So Far 9.8 pounds.....Just missed my first Nutrisystem Bear by .2 pounds.  Oh yes, the that bear will be mine!  It will be mine next week!!!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.



Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.