Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Susan Brown's Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak and Foot Therapy Cream Review. Perfect after a Long Workout!



Ahhhhh.  My aching feet! 

No that was not a complaint!  It is a relief as I have found an amazing and affordable product from Susan Brown's Baby.  Don't worry.  Susan Brown's Baby carries a great line of products for us busy mom's as well as our little ones.

I know after a crazy day of chasing my boys, working full time, and getting a good hard workout in, my feet always seem to be screaming at me louder than my boys at the end of a hectic day.

But, I now have a Mom Go-To product or two to pull out after everyone has went to sleep.

***Key up the relaxing and tranquil music...***

First I start with the most refreshing and relaxing food soak called:

Susan Brown's Baby Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak.




I first want to mention that all Susan Brown's Baby products use the finest ingredients and are all natural, so no worries about what you are getting.  As now you know...you are getting the BEST!

Okay, back to this amazing foot soak.....Just sprinkle a little of the crystals in a nice warm tub of water and let your feet soak away the stress and aches from the day.

I love the natural mint in Susan Brown's Baby Dead Sea Salt soak, as it has a great cooling affect.  It also contains tea tree oils which help relieve stress while your feet are being babied and moisturized.  The aroma was nice and soothing.  I was concerned it would smell like Ben Gay but it did not!  It just has a natural and relaxing light scent.

The best feeling with my experience is when I took my feet out of the soak and patted them dry.  My feet felt tingly and very cool.  It was amazing.

After this relaxing soak, I treated my feet to a much needed moisturizing treatment that is affordable for everyone.  Susan Brown's Baby Foot Therapy Cream.  The cream is nice and smooth and very easy to apply.  It is liquidity so be careful as a little goes a long ways.  This dermatologist tested cream is full of rich botanical moisturizers including Jojoba, Shea, Moringa Butters and Cocoa.  It will leave you feet feeling like a newborn baby's bottom.

Thank you Susan Brown's Baby for not using parabens and never testing on animals.  It is nice to see you are Vegan Certified and no animal products are in your line of product.s

I can't wait to share my love of Susan Brown's Baby products in a gift basket for a friend who is pregnant with her first child.  I know she will fall in love!

Are you wanting to try out some of Susan Brown's Baby product or give them as a gift? You can purchase them many places including:  www.babyandmomgifts.com, Diapers.com, BabiesrUs.com and Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.