Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Step4Kids to Draw Award Winning DVD Review


There is a reason why this child friendly DVD was just awarded the "DVD of the Year" from Creative Child Magazine.

They are on Facebook too. (And they sometimes offer great deals so don't miss out..head over and like them today!)

This DVD is amazing and perfect for children ages 4 to Adult.  My 8 year old son is in LOVE with it.  He is learning to draw over 40 items with this approximately 90 minute video.  And as a parent I love hearing the excitement and seeing the accomplishment and improvement that continues to happen each time he turns this fun and educational DVD.

Finally a DVD I don't feel guilty when my boys sit in front of the tv to watch and learn.  I even purchased a new set of markers to allow his creative juices to flow.  I love seeing how he is so excited creating such wonderful pictures and his confidence continues to blossom.

Steps4Kids to Draw has only been on the market since July of this year and I know it will be a big hit for many families.  The video has easy to follow verbal instructions along with a nice large picture of a hand using a marker to show each simple step along the way.  My son enjoys pausing the video so he can get his art work just write.  This DVD teaches how to draw shapes, animals, people and things.

The shapes are perfect for my 4 year old son and he enjoys begin part of the action.  The "Shapes" section shows how to draw a circle, square, triangle, rhombus/diamond, heart, cube and star. Each shape uses colored graphics to help children learn to identify the shapes as well!

For more advanced artists, the Steps4Kids drawing DVD shows how to draw animals that you may find on a farm, in the house, in the water or at the zoo! (20 total).

As you can see...the animal section has been my 8 year olds favorite portion of the DVD so far.

The "People" track shows how to draw 5 faces, introduces "profiles" and demonstrates how to draw basic clothing.

The "Things" track shows how to draw a bike, car, flowers and more!

I like that each section (Animals, People, Shapes and Things) has "all play" features that enable viewers to play multiple demonstrations at once but also enables viewers to select each item individually to practice their favorite items!   My son enjoys picking each individual item to draw.

Dylan is so excited about his art work being published on my blog.  It makes me feel great.

Don't miss out on this excellent DVD!  Steps4Kids has offered my fans an exclusive 30% discount on all orders over $10 by using the Code: blogn30 on their website when placing an order.  This code is good thorough the end of August 2012. 

Happy Drawing!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.