Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shielo Hydrate Mist for Hair and Skin Review



Shielo have out done themselves again this summer.  They have created a refreshing and body hydrating product like nothing I have ever seen or used before.

It is called...


It is made with proteins and botanical extracts for your hair and skin.  I love dual purpose products!

Don't worry about this product irritating your skin...it is dermatologist tested.  And full of Vitamin A, ProVitamin B5 and Vitamin E.

And Shielo Hydrate Mist also creates a hydrating seal for fresh, free flowing hair. Excellent for adding extra shine and fortifying strands throughout the day.  It also neutralizers odors form environmental factors.  What a perfect pick me up after work.  It is a nice fresh and clean odor. 

As I said before Hydrate Mist is dual purpose as it can be used as a gentle toner after cleansing. A delicate blend of botanical extracts, including Aloe Vera, form a protective shield that locks in moisture and provides a natural source of nutrients. Excellent when used to set makeup.

I like using Shielo Hydrate to freshen up my hair and skin after a lunch workout.  It leaves me feeling re-energized and ready to finish out my day.  I highly recommend this to everyone!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.