Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Russell A. Solomon Recipe for Red Beans

I am always on the look out for new recipes to try.  I believe you can personally create and find the most amazing healthy recipes.  But don't worry just because a recipe is healthy, doesn't mean it lacks flavor.  Many healthy recipes I have found online have continued to be served at our supper table.  But just because we had certain recipes that have evolved into "go to recipes" I still quest for new and uncharted food experiences.

While surfing the web I came across a recipe for Red Beans by Russell A. Solomon .  My mouth watered reading all the amazing and flavorful ingredients.  Items like garlic, oregano, thyme and red pepper.  The fresh onions and chipotle pepper I am sure would just add to the success of this dish.  I would of course have to top everything off with Swamp Scum.  It is an amazing hot sauce that I do not leave home without.  So now when am I going to try these red beans?

Brought to you by your friends Russell A. Solomon

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Kathy Swamp Scum...here is where I did a review http://fishfulthinking-cbusch.blogspot.com/2011/04/mossy-bayou-foods-southern-cajun.html I have been ordering it online ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.