Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nightfood Nutrition Bar for a Better Nights Sleep Review

How many of you are guilty of late night snacking? 

How many of you are guilty of getting up in the middle of the night and eating foods that taste so good, but are not good for you?

Don't be shy...raise your hands...I know mine is or should I say would have been raised.

My husband and I had been notorious night eaters and our bathroom scale was the proof.  That was until I received an amazing product to sample and review called...


Nightfood is a delicious tasting full size snack bar.  And it is Cookies 'n Cream flavored!!!  I must say my mouth was watering even before I took my first bite of this revolutionary nutritional snack.

Nightfood is firm but not hard and has a nice crunchy texture.  It tastes just like cookies and cream ice cream, but it won't melt and is full of good for you ingredients. 

I love enjoying a bar before bed with a hot cup of coffee.  It feels so indulgent without all the guilt.  Each Nightfood bar is only 150 calories.  They are packed full of Protein (6 grams) and Fiber (5 grams) to keep your stomach full and content to get you through the night peacefully.

I can say from personal experience, Nightfood nutrition bars do work.  They keep my stomach content and I was able to sleep through the night peacefully.  Thank you Nightfood. 

Don't forget to like Nightfood on Facebook

But here is the big news!! Nightfood Needs your HELP! They need to raise $50,000 to order fresh NightFood bars and launch nationally!

Check out their site and learn how you can make this happen and enjoy some Nightfood bars of your own. Click here and please help out to get Nightfood on the market today!!

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free samples of NIghtfood products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.