Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

mygofer.com delivers. Perfect to use for your child heading off to college.

The thoughts of my boys growing up and leaving for college makes me want to cry.  But I know when that days comes I want to make sure I make their college experience special.  I want to make sure that "Mom" hasn't forgotten about them.  And that "Mom" misses them dearly.

That is where mygofer.com comes in handy.  They are an online shopping service created for us busy moms.  A service that makes it easy to shop from the comfort of your own home.  I love the fact that you can shopping online for your college students and have what you purchased delivered right to their door within hours.  How is that for service?

If that is not fast enough.  mygofer.com has partnered with Kmart to provide order pick up locations at Kmart stores across the country.  Just head on over to the designated curbside pickup location and your order will be brought out to you. 

I LOVE that mygofer.com understands how hectic it can be running from store to store, standing in shopping lines and searching online for that one item at a time are hassles, and we hate hassles! That’s why they have developed tools to help simplify and speed up errands. With unique features such as list center, scheduled orders, and personal shopper along with savings options like Shop Your Way Rewards, refer a friend, savings center, and GoPass, there’s never been an easier, more affordable, or more convenient way to run your errands and make you college students day.

Campus Delivery

This post is sponsored and I was provided payment for my writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.