Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Laptop Lunch boxes from Reuseit.com Review



Lunch Boxes are not just for your children!  I know as a working parent outside the home, I am trying to eat healthier and save a lot of money.  Plus, make less of a negative imprint on the earth as we know it.

That is where Reuseit.com comes in to help.  This is an amazing site that carries so many different products that can be reused over and over again.  Items for your kitchen, home, office and cleaning to name a few.

I was so excited when I was selected to review one of Reuseit.com Laptop Lunch boxes.  When I saw my choices, there was no doubt which one I wanted to review....The Laptop Lunch Dual Compartment Bento Tote with a stylish Plum Blossom design.

Look at this beauty.  It looks like a purse! It is great the design is printed with soy based ink.  I can personally say it is made very well and the zippers look and feel like they are going to hold up for many years of use.  What a quality product at an affordable price.  This lunch box only costs $19.95! 

And there is so much room inside it. The top large compartment, unzips and opens up very wide.

The bottom zipper compartment will hold a bento box or other containers.
I took my lunch box to work today.  It was amazing how cold it kept everything for my entire 9 hour shift.  I just put a little ice pack in the top large compartment.  It worked perfectly and look how much it held with room to spare.

Plus I received many compliments.  Who knew a lunch box could create so much buzz?  Well, I know now a lunch box from Resueit.com can.

Thank you for making lunch stylish!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.