Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Katz Gluten Free Baked Goods (Sweets and Desserts) Review

Wow...how time flies when I am busy blogging and sharing my passion for products with all my fans and followers.  Looking back I couldn't believe it has been almost a year since I sampled and shared my flavorful experiences I have had and continue to have with an amazing Gluten Free Bakery.

I am so in love with Katz's huge line of Gluten Free products I have even become an Affiliate.  And Katz Gluten Free was so kind to help me celebrate becoming an Affiliate....they let me select 3 of their products to review.

I decided since our heat wave is still continuing for now over two weeks...uggg!  I would select some sweet treats to pamper my family with and it would also help me from having to turn on my oven and heat up my already warm house.

I was pleased when my box of goodies arrived..and they actually survived being shipped during the high temperatures.  The box was marked to freeze immediately upon arrival to help maintain the freshness of the baked goods. 

So what do yo think I picked out?....Maybe a coffee bundt cake....Or how about Katz's Cherry Pie...Or oohh their Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Yes all of those things sound delicious but I picked three of Katz's Gluten Free treats we had never sampled.

I saw Katz's Gluten Free Chocolate Frosted Cupcakes with Colored Sprinkles and knew my boys would LOVE these and boy did they. 

The box came with four very large and beautifully decorated chocolate cupcakes.  It was so much fun to see the excitement on their little faces.  They couldn't wait to dive in!  They kept singing praises for Katz sending out such fun cupcakes...even before sampling them.

I was able to sneak a small slice from one of the cupcakes and I was in heaven!  The cake reminded me of a dense dark chocolate cake.  It was so chocolaty and not dry.  The frosting was sweet and matched perfectly with the dark cake.
My boys want to know when we are going to buy more.  I told them we could again because they are very affordable...only $5.49 for a box of four.

We also had an amazing breakfast thanks to Katz Gluten Free - Sugar Powdered Donuts and Custard Filled Donuts.

The Sugar Powdered Donuts were delightful and brought a smile to everyone's face.

Katz's donuts were cakey in texture with a balance of sweetness from the donut and the powdered sugar.

But the Custard filled donuts were dangerous!~Very Dangerous!!  They need to come with a Warning Label.  They are addictive!!!  I was surprised at how large they each were.  Here is a photo of the sugar powdered donut, so you can see the size comparison.

And beyond their size, they were a lighter donut with an amazing custard center.  The custard was so smooth and creamy.  It had a nice vanilla flavor profile.

Oh Katz Gluten Free...Thank you for your passion to provide everyone gluten-free products of high quailty and ever higher flavor!

Order some of your own Gluten Free Products from Katz Gluten Free.  And don't forget they are on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of Katz's Gluten Free products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really inspired together with your writing skills as neatly as with the format on your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to
    look a nice weblog like this one today..
    Feel free to visit my website :: Online Home Career

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.