Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

SportsGuard Inc Childrens Baseball Safety Equipment Review

Even thought school is out, how many parents can relate that our daily schedules seem to pick up the pace?  I know personally it seems like our evenings and weekends are full of sporting practice and games, especially baseball games.

I have to admit I am one of those paranoid parents that always worries about my boys getting hurt.  I believe in researching everything to death, in order to find products that can help protect my children.  And that is exactly what has happened the other day thanks to my blog.

Upon researching safety measures to protect my boys when they are playing baseball, I was contacted by an amazing company who is doing just that!  Protecting our children when they play baseball and making it affordable for everyone to be able to provide these safety measures for their children.


Protecting our Children where they need it, while playing baseball!

SportsGuard Inc was founded on that premise by concerned parents and coaches of youth baseball players. The company has introduced a lineup of protective products, where kids need it most.

So I was thrilled and so was my oldest son that they were going to send us out some samples to review.

 HeadGuard for pitchers and fielders was designed with young athletes comfort and safety in mind. It's been tested at a major university and shown to significantly reduce the impact of a baseball. It's lightweight, breathable, moisture resistant and comfortable. Kids won't even know it's in there protecting them.

*I was impressed how easy the HeadGuard was to use - and it came with simple to follow instructions with pictures (just like the other SportsGuard Products)!  You can even go online and watch video instructions, just in case you are unable to follow the instruction sheet.  Perfect...Thank you. 

I loved how light weight the HeadGuard was and it was nice and soft but not bulky.  My son has never made a comment about it being in his baseball hat.  I truly don't think he realizes it is there.*
StealthGuard, the youth heart protector for batters, fielders and pitchers attaches to shirts comes via iron on velcro fabric fusion patches. It's comfortable, machine washable and dry-able. StealthGuard was designed for baseball players, but it is also being used in other youth sports such as soccer and lacrosse.

*Simple and small is a perfect description of this Heart Protector.  It has been tested and shown to dissipate the force of impact.  All you need is a standard iron to apply this important piece of baseball protection. 

The entire heart protector is velcro based, so it can be removed easily for washing your child's shirt.  This protector appears to be very similar to the HeadGuard and is very light weight.*

XGrip is a cushioned grip with a unique tread and pod-design with high-tech materials that gives Extreme Performance and Comfort. It Xtinguishes the sting from aluminum and composite bats and cold weather.

*XGrip is perfect if your child uses his own bat for practice and even better the big game!  It is self adhesive, so you just apply and play!  The biggest tip I have is to make sure the handle of your bat is clean.*

It is not too late to make a different with your child's safety while he plays Baseball!
These SportsGuard Products can be purchased at Dick's Sporting Goods or online through sportsguardinc.com.

Don't forget to check out SportsGuard on Facebook and Twitter.
---Every purchase helps children and adults with Autism.  As a portion of every SportsGuard purchase benefits Eden Autism Services, a nationally recognized center for excellence and nonprofit organization.---

Disclaimer: SportGurad provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.