Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Shielo Smoothing Complexion Scrub Review



I have always used facial scrubs in my daily skin care regimen.  Many times I feel like I get into a rut and do not look around for new products out on the market when it comes to my personal beauty routine.

That is why I am thankful Shielo sent me another one of their amazing products to review.


I love that the bottle is easy to squeeze with a flip top lid for convenient application. 

Shielo's Smoothing Complexion Scrub is made for all skin types with Allantoin + Jojoba Microspheres.  I have very sensitive skin and Shielo's scrub was so gentle and left me skin feeling pampered.

It helped lift away dead skin cells, leaving my face looking healthier and smoother....just like the bottle says "Helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, lighten skin discoloration and stimulate cellular regeneration for radiance" (that it does!).

Thank you Shielo for my glowing face...I feel so young!!

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.