Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ready for the 4th of July?

Who here is ready to celebrate the 4th of July in a few days??

I know we are.  I am so looking forward to a few days off.  It is going to be amazing, I am sure.  My only hope is everyone enjoys this special day in the United States, safely.  We are so dry here and I am concerned about more fires.  I know we are not going to be shooting off any fireworks here, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to be celebrating!

There are so many different ways to enjoy the 4th of July.  We are going to be hanging out our American Flag to show our pride for our great Nation!  And of course, no 4th of July would be complete without a BBQ and apple pie!  How are you going to celebrate this year?

I found this great site with some fun facts about the 4th of July I wanted to share. 

Enjoy and Happy 4th of July!
Click image to enlarge

Via: MilitaryVALoan.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.