Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Never to early to make Halloween and Party Plans ... Plus Size Adult Costumes Review

Who here loves to get dressed up for a night on the town?

I know I do, but not like you are thinking....

How about getting dress up for a night on the town..and the night is Halloween Night?  Or what is someone is having a Theme Party?  Do you have a costume(s) on hand, that will fit the occasion?

If not you need to check out Plus Size CostumeSuperCenter.com .  They have such an amazing selection of costumes to fit any shape or size.  The website is so easy to use and find exactly what you are looking for.  The tabs on the top of the page will help you figure out what type of costume you are needed.

I have the opportunity to select a costume to try out and review.  I looked and looked over all the choices and picked:

The Saloon Girl Plus Size Costume.

I was surprised at how many different adjustable pieces came with this adult costume.  And I want to make sure to mention that the attention to detail is excellent, especially for the affordable price this plus size costume is offered. 

The Saloon Girl costume includes: a black knee length dress with a black elbow length sleeves.  The sleeves are puffy at the shoulder and gather together nicely at the elbow with sparkly red sequins.  The top has a red ruffle neckline and a red chest with black lace overlay. 

The body of the outfit has red and black vertical stripes.  The waist of the skirt has a nice red drape accent with black lace overlay to match the top and is attached to the body with two bows.  The bottom part of the outfit is a black stain like skirt with sheer black material.  The two fabrics are joined with a line of red sequins.  And for the added touch...a matching feather headpiece.


I love that the pieces are so easy to change sizes so it will fit women from sizes 18-22.  The overlay has an adjustable tie.  And the dress and top are elastic.

 
Can you believe this costs under $35?  Well it does and I can say from personal experience that is a mind blowing deal!  I  have no doubt this costume with last for many parties to come.


Disclaimer: Plus Size Costumes provided me with a free
sample of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.