Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Firmoo Online Eyewear. I love my Prescription Sunglasses!! Bloggers Get a Free Pair Today!!

I was delighted to find out Firmoo Online Eyewear is offering FREE eyewear to bloggers and FREE shipping!   If you are a blogger "Click Here" to find out more.

I just recently had my eye check up and purchased a new pair of glasses, but I was missing out on a stylish pair of prescription sunglasses.

Thanks to Firmoo, I now have an amazing pair that I just LOVE!  They are perfect and I can't believe I was able to do this all online!! 

Can you believe this full frame wrap around plastic sunglasses including prescription lens, soft and hard carrying case, extra screws and tool and a cleaning cloth only costs $40!!  What an amazing deal.  And I can see perfectly out of them!

Personally I was surprised how fast my order arrived.  All I had to do was email my prescription and chose my frames...and within a week or two...they were delivered to my door!

You have got to check out Firmoo and see what I am talking about.  Excellent service! Huge selection!  High Quality. And best of all they are affordable!!

Disclaimer: Firmoo provided me with a free
sample of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these nice articles. This online prescription glasses also providing the information about the prescription glasses.Keep it up in updating the valuable information for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The firmoo is very nice. Thanks for the blog.

    http://www.deals4opticals.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.