Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Warmer Weather is upon us...Are you ready for entertaining?

I can't believe school is already out and the weather continues to warm up.  It makes me want to start entertaining at our home and in our backyard.  I long for the nights with family and friends around our fire ring.  It makes for such a magical evening for all.  I am considering sprucing up some of my party wear.  I would love to make a HUGE statement to start out my summer of entertaining.  A perfect addition to my foodie collection would be to buy some thick walled 12 oz. coffee mugs so we can enjoy a nice stout cup of black coffee as the night cools.

But, I can't forget about those hot summer dinner parties.  Oh, should I get an engraved 5 inch cocktail shaker to get the party off on a great note?  The possibilities are endless when it comes to making refreshing drinks with one.  And if I had to chose one more upgrade with my party ware it would have to be aubergine-colored dinnerware.  I would love to enjoy something fresh off the grill on these beautiful plates.

If you had a choice, what party ware would you upgrade this year?

Brought to you by your friends at Become.com ... shopping your way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.