Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I dream of Maid Service in my home.....

As a working mother of three boys, I feel almost every waking moment is spent House Cleaning.  It can be an exhaustive task.  How I would love to use a Maid Service like Maid Service Baltimore MD. I smile at that thought; the free time I would have on my hands to do other fun things. 

Did I mention I would love to have highly trained people to come in and clean my house from top to bottom weekly?  It would be like a mini vacation each and every week!  No more toilet cleaning!  No more dusting all the itty bitty knickknacks that are always neglected. No more vacuuming – crazy but I might actually miss that, as I find vacuuming relaxing.  But, I think I could make the sacrifice and allow someone else to help with that chore.  No more sweeping.  I could go on for hours and hours! 

Alright ladies…I think we need to tell our significant others that we need a break!  We need a break from our household cleaning, at least once!  So put your feet up and relax and see what happens. 

3 comments:

  1. I already know what would happen... hahahahahaha I found out from a two-day stint with the flu. ;o) I always say I'd hire a cook if I got obnoxiously rich. Still sounds good when I think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you have discussed about cleaning and other maid services. Also it's very important to get the best transfer maid and I'm saying about transfer maid because they are highly experienced and very professional for their work. Again they can do all kind of household work even they are very expert for cooking work as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.