Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Made from Earth Olive Night Creme Review



No one likes to admit....

We all are aging!!!

Ugg...I can't believe I just typed that.  What a scary concept, but so true.

Don't stick your head into the sand and pretend you can hide for your age.

But you can stick your finger tips in a jar of Olive Night Creme created by Made from Earth to help combat the signs of aging.  The application is very easy just:

Gently smooth Olive Night Creme into your face and neck with upward strokes. The Organic olives are used to help deeply moisturizing your skin. Creme is pH balanced for face applications.

It is best for use by mature and dry skin.

Did you know Made of Earth's Organic Olive Oil can help improve your skins elasticity and is moisturizing; which helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles (yes we are all getting them!!!).

By the using olive oil to combat dryness it is easy absorbed by your skin.  This olive oil is rich in antioxidants...so when you put it on...scientifically it has been proven to protect you skin against aging!

I enjoyed the lack of scent.  So you do not feel over powered when applying it to your face.  It really does soak in very quickly, which I like.  The texture of Made from Earth Olive Night Creme is soft and smooth.  Very refreshing...I am already feeling younger.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.