Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Epiphany Chocolates She's Moxie - Mother's Day collection Review

Happy Mother's Day from Epiphany Chocolates.

May 13th is quickly approaching!  Have you bought that special lady a gift that she will remember for years to come?

Does your Mom love something sweet and indulgent?  Something beautiful and full of flavor?

Well you need to go see "She's Moxie" an 18 piece Fudge and Caramel Mother's Day Collection that is beautiful packaged in a lovely floral keepsake treasure box.

Epiphany Chocolates....you have truly out done yourself this time to help make many Mom's Day special.  I know you have made my day memorable...when my review of "She Moxie" arrived.

I couldn't wait to open the box...and when I did, I couldn't believe how special you made me feel by your packaging.

Next was the best part sampling the six different flavored treasures inside:
Queen B (Butter Toffee Fudge)

This Queen is covered in milk chocolate. Once you bite through the coating a flavor explosion of rich buttery English toffee overwhelms the palate to a place of oblivion. This very sweet confection is perfect with a strong cup of hot coffee.

 The Starlet (Sea Salt Caramel)

What a flavorful experience. The fresh sea salt knocks on the door, inviting in the sweet chocolate followed by the buttery, rich and smooth caramel center.

Mom’s Mimosa (Champagne Orange Fudge)

This special confection is so smooth and melts in your mouth.  The natural zest of the champagne, combines with the floral orange undertones, blending with the fudge.  I was surprised findign the candied orange peal hidden in the chocolate coating...what a flavor burst of orange.

Lady Smith (Apple Caramel)

I have never experience a caramel treasure like this before.  The outside fudge coating was full of crushed peanuts which add a delightful crunch to the smooth caramel that waits inside.  This caramel was truly special.  I enjoyed letting it soften on my tongue, catching the tart apple complexity with the rich buttery caramel. 

The Empress (Maple Walnut Fudge)

This sweet Empress brought me back to my childhood.  The thin dark chocolate fudge blanketed the most beautiful maple walnut fudge center.  Each bite included many naturally bitter walnuts with the smooth mapley fudge.  What a perfect balance.  Thank you Epiphany for the trip back in time!

Sweet P (Butter Pecan)
Smooth, sweet white chocolate combined with finely chopped pecans hides the similarly colored center of butter pecan fudge.  The fudge was packed with more finely chopped pecans.  Another favorite to enjoy with a hot beverage to help cut through the natural sweetness.

Epiphany’s mantra is all about creating inspired chocolates, which are handmade, individually unique with a variety of indulgent and surprising flavor combinations.  They have definitely fulfilled their mantra with this collection.

Now head on over to Epiphany Chocolates and place your order today.

Don't forget to Like Epiphany Chocolates on Facebook and Twitter....so you don't miss out on all their great contests and news.

Disclaimer: Epiphany Chocolates provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.