Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lady Soma ANTIOXIDANT Berry Masque Review



I love to spend an extra few minutes every day to try to do something just for myself.  It can be a challenge at times, with three boys running around the house.

But thanks to the help of Lady Soma, I now have a great new "me" moment that actually is making my skin feel refreshed and alive.

Lady Soma's Antioxidant Berry Masque feels and smells amazing!!!  It is full of antioxidant berries and Vitamins A, C, and E.

This easy to apply masque allows for a detox facial treatment using the antioxidant power of blueberries and cranberries, which enhance cellular renewal and collagen production.  It only takes 8 quick minutes (which is all the time I have a lot of days to spend on myself). 

The glycolic and alpha lipoic acids create a microdermabrasion-like effect that eliminates dead skin cells to reveal a fresh new layer....beauty in a jar!!

Thank you Lady Soma.  I also love that you carry many other beauty aids like Renewal Serum and Lady Mint Tingle Chapstick.

Lady Soma.....For Women.....By Women
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.