Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Soon to be Released Purex UltraPacks Free and Clear or Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent

I LOVE being a Purex Insider!

As an Insider I have the opportunity to learn and sample NEW Purex products before they are
debuted in stores.

Just a week ago I was provided the most convenient and effect way to wash your laundry....

Purex Ultrapacks (Liquid Laundry Detergent)
The only complication is the Official Launch of these Purex Ultrapacks is not until February 2012!  So that means once I run out, I have to be patient and wait....as I LOVE my Purex Ultrapacks Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent.  They provide the same excellent powerful cleaning Purex (actually 2x the concentrated liquid detergent in each small pack).

Here is a little more information about the NEW Purex Ultrapacks...

They are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever!

Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of their New Triple Action Liquid Formula into just one powerful pack.

No more mess!!!  No more spills!!!  No more heavy jugs!!!! 

It's Laundry Simplified!!!!!

Ultrapacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started *Even in Cold Water*

For Best Results:

Dry your hands first before  handling the UltraPack as water dissolves the pack.

Put 1 pack in the washer before adding clothing and for larger or heavily soiled loads, use an additional pack.

If you  have a front loader machine, make sure to put the pack directly into the drum...not the drawer.

Purex Ultrapacks will be available in Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear.

Beginning mid February 2012 at FreeSamplePurex.com you can get the opportunity to get your own FREE SAMPLE of Purest UltraPacks and shortly I will be hosting a GIVEAWAY here on my blog!!

You can connect with Purex via Facebook....Twitter.....or their webpage.

**Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.**

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to trying out the Free & Clear packs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.