Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Purex Triple Action Free and Clear Laundry Detergent Review

Pure Clean...Pure Value...Purex

More Exciting News to Report from Purex!!

As a Purex Insider, I had the opportunity to receive a free bottle of their Newest Laundry Detergent ....

Purex Triple Action Free and Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

to sample and review!  And guess what?  I honestly LOVE IT!  It works amazing and does not bother my young son's skin (he has asthma and skin allergies).  I really notice the difference in my finished laundry...it is so bright and white and definitely clean.  Thank you Purex!  I have ready purchased another bottle at the store.

And if you are luckier than I and have a High Efficiency (HE) Washer, it will work with those types too.

Did you know beginning very soon on FreeSamplePurex.com you will get a chance, thanks to Purex to enjoy your own FREE Sample of Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent...

PLUS....

I will be holding a GIVEAWAY for my Bloggy Friends Very soon, so you can enjoy your own bottle of Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent!!!

Did you know over the past year R&D scientists have been working hard to create an even better Purex formula. And not just a better formulas, but one that would continue to deliver the value that Purex stands for.  As Purex is mindful of our pocketbooks and are committed to bringing a great product with a great value to store shelves.  So now they have perfected Purex Triple Action Formula...and even better clean for 1/2 the price of leading brands!!

And if you are not interested in Free and Clear and enjoy scented laundry Detergent Purex also offers Triple Action in Mountain Breeze.

You can connect with Purex via Facebook....Twitter.....or their webpage.

**Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.