Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Kim and Scott's Gourmet Stuffed Pretzels Review

I love to go to the mall (even though I live in the boondocks and have to drive 2 1/2 hours to get to the nearest one)!  One of my favorite things about the mall is the pretzel shop.  It serves nice warm pretzels with dipping sauce...YUMMM! 

But I have two problems. Yes, I said two.  The first is I hardly ever get to the mall to get my pretzel fix.  The second is when I do get up to the mall, typically my entire family is along.  And let me tell you, buying pretzels for 5 gets pretty expensive. 

But, I am excited and pleased to announce I have found a solution to my two problems...


They are warm (once prepared), delicious, fresh and affordable!

Each one of Kim and Scott's pretzels are twisted by hand and made from scratch.  They use All-Natural and Premium ingredients....like freshly shredded cheeses, hearty spices, unbleached flour and whole grains.

I was provided some free product coupons so I could review Kim and Scott's Gourmet Stuffed Pretzels.  Once I received the coupons I checked the Where to Buy link to find the store closest that carried these treasures.

Wow!  There are currently NINE Different types of Stuffed Pretzels carried by Kim and Scott's.

 They offer Stuffed Pretzels to satisfy any palette including savory and sweet varieties.

I sampled the Grilled Cheese Stuffed Pretzel with my boys.  It was like nothing I have ever had before!  There is no doubt it was created by a genius...it was a bite of perfection.  The warm cheddar cheese combined perfectly with the pretzel dough.   I need to buy more of these.

I bought the Egg and Cheese Stuffed Pretzels to surprise my family with Pretzels for Breakfast.  It was such a fun time for everyone.  Each pretzel was stuffed with cheese, chopped onions & bell peppers. Topped with freshly shredded cheddar cheese and chopped bell peppers.  What a creative way to enjoy breakfast, even on the run!  The bell peppers and onions added a nice flavor profile to add some needed contrast. 

And last but not least we tried the Chocolate Crumb Stuffed Pretzel for an afternoon snack (but it would be perfect for a dessert).   It was a chocolate lovers dream...and I am a chocolate lover.  It was warm, rich and chocolaty goodness in every single bite!

Thank you Kim and Scott's Gourmet Pretzels!

If you want to learn more about these amazing pretzels you can visit:

Kim and Scott's Gourmet Pretzels Webpage






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.