Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enjoy Life Not Nuts Trail Mixes Review Peanut and Nut Free

First I want to say:
I LOVE ENJOY LIFE PRODUCTS!!!!

No, I wasn't paid to say that.  I truly love "Enjoy Life" and all what they stand for and create.

What an amazing company which continues to strive to be:

gluten-free

Enjoy Life™ is proud to be gluten-free! Learn what it means to be gluten-free and how our foods are the perfect solution for the gluten-free lifestyle.

allergy-friendly

Enjoy Life™ foods are specially made to be free of all common allergens, but certainly not taste! Learn more about our allergy-friendly treats and what we keep out.

I have had the chance to try some of Enjoy Life's products in the past including:
Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies    and
Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Crunch and Semi-sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks.

And now Enjoy Life has graced me with the opportunity to sample two of their Not Nut Trail Mixes and review.  And yes it is possible to create a delicious and filling Trail Mix without Nuts.

My favorite hands down with the Mountain Mambo  It was packed full of Raw Sunflower Kernels, Roasted Hulled Pumpkin Seeds, Raisins, Dried Apples, Chocolate Chips and Cranberries.  What an excellent combination.  I love the crunch of the seeds and the hint of saltiness.  The sweetness of the chocolate chips, raisins and apples make this the prefect treat and satisfying snack.  The cranberries tied the whole mix together.  They were perfectly moist and sweet, yet tangy.  YUMM!  I dare you to just eat one handful.


The Beach Bash was enjoyed by my boys.  They loved the combination of Raw Sunflower Kernels, Pineapple, Roasted Hulled Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries and Apricots.  And the best part is, this mix and Mountain Mambo is a safe snack for school.  Beach Bash was not my favorite as I found the pineapple too sweet.  But I am not a huge fan of dried pineapple.  But I must say I did try it and Enjoy Life selected dried pineapple that was not grainy, which was nice.  As from past experiences, most dried pineapple is very grainy and not appealing.  I tried it without the pineapple and enjoyed the addition of apricots.  They added a great chew and sweet/tartness.  Which I love that combination. 


Thank you Enjoy Life for Making a Huge Difference in many peoples lives! You can get your own Enjoy Life products in at natural food stores and conventional grocery stores thought out the U.S. and Canada + 15 Online Retailers .



Follow Enjoy Life today on Facebook or Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.