Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sof'ella Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix Transformed into A Gluten Free Chocolate Lovers Dream Triple Chocolate Cake Recipe / Sof'ella Gourmet Natural Foods Review

Do you enjoy creating Gourmet Foods with out all the added fuss and mess?  Are you or a loved one on a Gluten Free Diet? 
You can create this Chocolate Lover's Dream Triple Chocolate Cake - and it is Gluten Free...I will share my personal recipe below....


But before I move on to this Gourmet Gluten Free Masterpiece and many other delicious Gourmet Foods, I need to ask you all a question.

 
 Have you ever heard of Sof'ella?

If you haven't...you will never forget Sof'ella after reading my post.

Sof'ella Foods is in the business of creating all natural, gourmet and
easy-to-prepare foods. Because they believe that Good Food Matters.

Sof'ella so graciously sent me an amazing selection of some of their finest Gourmet mixes to try out and review.


First of all I want to say, I am in LOVE with Sof'ella mixes.  They truly are a step ahead of the rest!

I am going to talk about three of the mixes I received and my personal experiences with them...along with a recipe I created using Sof'ella's Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix.

My family and I truly enjoyed the All Natural, Gluten Free Chocolate Cake mix by Sof'ella.  The mix is so decadent.  But I took this amazing Gluten Free Mix and created a Gluten Free Masterpiece...

 Chocolate Lover's Gluten Free Dream Triple Chocolate Cake

Ingredients:

1 box of Sof'ella's Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix (Jello brand is Gluten Free)
1 - 16oz container of Sour Cream (I like Daisy - and it is Gluten Free)
3 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup strong coffee
2 Tablespoon vanilla
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life - Gluten Free Chocolate chips)

Directions:

Preheat over to 350 degrees and grease and flour (rice flour) a 10 inch Bundt pan.

In a large bowl combine Sof'ella cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, vanilla and coffee.

Beat until ingredients are well blended.
Fold in chocolate chips.

Spoon batter into the prepared bundt pan.
Bake in preheated over for one hour or until the cake springs back.
Cool ten minutes on a wire rack.  The cake will start to pull away from the sides of the pan and fall slightly.  Turn out and cool completely on the rack.
After the cake is cool I love putting a little bit of powdered sugar on top for eye appeal (make sure to look at the ingredients on the powdered sugar bag - some are not gluten free).  I then put a little of the powdered sugar on a plate and a drizzle of gluten free chocolate syrup, before a slice of this super rich, moist, and decadent cake.

Another mix we tried and LOVED was The Bakers Pantry Mixed Berried Pancake and Waffle Mix.  I really appreciate the simple and easy to follow instructions. 




I followed the directions for the Pancake Mix and they turned out perfectly!  They were light and fluffy and tasted like fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries and raspberries)!  We will do these again at our house.

The Sof'ella Red Velvet Cake and Vanilla Bean Frosting Mix was so beautiful!  I loved that they had an alternative recipe on the side panel of the box mix for Whoopie Pies....Of course I made them!  The directions were very easy to follow.

 Look at this amazingly rich red color - I didn't have a Whoopie Pie pan so I used the other idea on the side of the box, a muffin pan.
 Look at the speckles of real vanilla bean in this rich frosting!
And here is the finished product...they were perfect!

I can't wait to see how the other mixes are going to turn out.  I am certain they will be just as perfect all the other three I have tried.

Thank you so much Sof'ella for making Gourmet Baking, easy!

You can like Sof'ella on Facebook and Twitter.  You can even check them out on youtube.  And if you don't want to miss out on any great deals Sof'ella's newsletter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.