Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blonde Kahlua Walnut Brownie Recipe

Late the other night I was craving something sweet, but not chocolaty.  I wanted to make something that was different that I normally make.  I looked at a few recipes on Allrecipes.com and came up with an idea.  I love the taste of Kahlua, brown sugar and walnuts....so I decided to mixed them all together to make some delicious brownies that didn't stick around long.

I call them Blonde Kahlua Walnut Brownies....



Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter, melted

2 cup packed brown sugar

2 eggs

1 Tablespoon Kahlua

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

2 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

3/4 to 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts

Directions:

In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, egg, Kahlua and vanilla.


Add flour, baking powder and salt to the sugar mixture and mix well.


Mix in nuts.




Spread in a greased 9 x 12 -in. pan. The batter will be very thick.


 Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.


1 comment:

  1. blondies are my weakness.
    seriously!! these look incredible!!!
    what a great recipe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.