Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Are you ready for the Spring weather to arrive, in style?

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.

Well as my followers already know, the first day of spring arrived on a perfect day, March 20th (My birthday).  It was a perfect day, now I just need the weather to cooperate and the snow to stay away.

I am so excited to start getting my outdoor space ready to garden, relax and play with my boys.  Did you know that the Outdoor Furniture has arrived at Pier 1.  The best part is even if you don't have a Pier 1 in your area, you can shop online at http://www.pier1.com. 

I love the iconic Pier 1 Papasan, but is as evolved.  There are now three different outdoor Papasans offered at Pier 1.  My favorite is the Swingasan.

 

I can so see this Swingasan getting an excellent work out this spring and summer at our house.  I just need to place a the proper hint, since Mother's Day is right around the corner. 

I like the fact that many of the rugs Pier 1 offers can be used inside or out - how perfect is that. 

 The indoor/outdoor rug caught my eye right away and it is only $249.95.  It that is too expensive for your budget, they offer plenty of other rugs and low cost. 

 

Another thing that is a must have in my kitchen this summer is the....

 Daisy Serving Bowl.  It would certainly make all my recipes extra special. 

 

I am such a bargain hunter, and Pier 1 fulfills my needs. They  have excellent prices and bargains to fit anyone's budget.  I love finding such quality items at an affordable price like..

 this very cute rabbit bird feeder that is currently $10.00 off.  This feeder is perfect as the boys can fill it themselves and I know they will like the friendly looking rabbits.

Many other bargains can easily be found on Pier 1's web site under the tab marked "Special Values".

Did you know that Pier 1 has some upcoming Pier 1 Tweetups.   Maybe you will be lucky and have one in your area.  Here is the current schedule for April.

Atlanta: April 5 and NYC April 20th.

So what would you like from Pier 1? 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.